By Stefan G. Hofmann
• Provides an easy-to-read advent into sleek Cognitive Behavioral remedy ways with particular case examples and hands-on therapy techniques
• Discusses the theoretical types of CBT, outlines the various strategies which have been proven to achieve success in enhancing particular psychiatric problems, and describes vital new advancements within the field
• Offers necessary counsel for therapists in education and is a useful reference instrument for knowledgeable clinicians
Read or Download An Introduction to Modern CBT: Psychological Solutions to Mental Health Problems PDF
Best clinical psychology books
Dependancy routines huge, immense energy over all those people who are touched via it. This ebook argues that strength and powerlessness were overlooked in habit reports and they are a unifying subject that brings jointly diversified parts of analysis from the sector together with the disempowering nature of habit; results on relatives, neighborhood and the place of work; epidemiological and ethnographic paintings; reports of the criminal and unlawful offer; and theories of therapy and alter.
What's compassion, how does it impact the standard of our lives and the way will we advance compassion for ourselves and others? people are in a position to severe cruelty but additionally massive compassion. frequently missed in Western psychology, this publication seems at how compassion could have developed, and is associated with quite a few capacities akin to sympathy, empathy, forgiveness and heat.
Many teenagers event sleep difficulties and their mom and dad usually search support for what could be a nightly disruption to the total relatives. hassle getting a superb night's sleep may also influence a kid's functioning throughout the day. furthermore, sleep difficulties frequently accompany and will give a contribution to different problems.
Substance and Behavioral Addictions: strategies, factors, and remedies provides the recommendations, etiology, overview, prevention, and cessation of substance (tobacco, alcohol, different medications, and foodstuff) and behavioral (gambling, web, buying, love, intercourse, workout, and paintings) addictions. The textual content presents a unique and integrative appetitive motivation framework of dependancy, whereas acknowledging and referencing multi-level impacts on habit, akin to neurobiological, cognitive, and micro-social and macro-social/physical environmental.
- The New Culture of Therapeutic Activity with Older People (Speechmark Editions)
- Wheels Down: Adjusting to Life After Deployment (APA Life Tools)
- The Therapist’s Answer Book: Solutions to 101 Tricky Problems in Psychotherapy
- Judeo-Christian Perspectives on Psychology: Human Nature, Motivation, and Change
- Erfolgreich gegen Depression und Angst: Wirksame Selbsthilfe - Anleitungen Schritt für Schritt - Fallbeispiele und konkrete Tipps (German Edition)
- Problem-based Behavioral Science and Psychiatry
Extra info for An Introduction to Modern CBT: Psychological Solutions to Mental Health Problems
An Introduction to Modern CBT: Psychological Solutions to Mental Health Problems by Stefan G. Hofmann